Room T216 is available for rental by UW groups for university-related meetings and used primarily for education and research support. This space may be scheduled for repeat meetings/events no more than once per month and may be scheduled up to one year in advance.
- Available Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Not available on weekends or holidays.
- Rental fee: $22.50 per hour or $180 per day (+ additional $100 per hour outside 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m, Monday to Friday if booked as a stand-alone room).
- 15 minutes is included at both ends of the reservation at no charge to allow for setup and cleanup for which the user is responsible as well as making additional arrangements for food and other equipment.
- The room is not a general classroom and cannot be booked for the same hour every day or several days each week.
- All reservation fees must be paid using a UW budget number.
- Non-UW groups require approval from the Associate Dean for Health Sciences.
- Only UW-hosted or sponsored events may use Room T216 for official University purposes. The room is not available for private use HSL is not liable for any technical difficulties experienced on the user’s end.
- A prearranged preview of the room and its equipment prior to each reservation is highly recommended since technical support at the time of the event may be limited.
- Non-UW guests requiring wireless access can request a UW NetID through UW-IT Connect.
- Equipment use guides and presenter station log-in credentials are provided in the room.
- Food and nonalcoholic beverages are permitted. No kitchen or refrigeration facilities are available.
- Individuals reserving the room are responsible for scheduling, planning, and expediting all deliveries, audiovisual equipment rentals, and catering services.
- There are two large magnetic whiteboards on the Room T216 walls.
- Items should not be taped to the walls.
- UW is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education, and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodations, contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: 206.543.6450/V, 206.543.6452/TTY, 206.685.7264 (FAX), or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setup and Cleanup
- Users are responsible for setup, cleanup, and arrangements for food or equipment.
- The default setup (pictured below) will be provided unless a different setup is requested for an additional fee. Extra fees will be applied if additional cleaning needs to be done by HSL staff after the reservation.
- 15 minutes are included at both ends of the reservation at no charge to allow for set up and clean up.
- Check-in at the front desk up to 15 minutes before the start time of your reservation to be let in by staff.
- Additional fees may apply for damages beyond normal wear and tear.
Capacity and Equipment
- 15 persons seated, or
- Standing: 30
The following equipment and software are provided.
- Data Wall, with six 55” LCD panels in two x three format that can be used separately, as one screen, or as one large four-panel screen and two one-panel screens.
- Dedicated workstation
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Polycom telephone for conference calls
- 2 podiums (on wheels)
- 1 sit/stand desk (on wheels)
- 1 table, seats 4-6 (on wheels)
Confirmation will be provided within 72 hours of request; your reservation is not guaranteed until confirmed via email.
Cancellations within a week before the event will be charged 50% of the rental fee.
Reservations are required. For questions or more information, email HSLRooms@uw.edu.
(Microsoft Word .doc)
Health Sciences Library, lower level, Room T216
Warren G. Magnuson Health Sciences Building
T-Wing, 2nd floor