Health Sciences Library
- New library space for students in the Health Sciences Education Building
- Commons remodel to Examination Center
- Offsite storage of print collections
- Librarian training to support the research life cycle
- Open Access outreach and education
- Clinical Research and Data Services
- TRAIL programs and services for researchers
- Additional services for nursing and public health due to increased student enrollments
- Development and support of data storytelling skills for librarians
- Community of Practice for data visualization in libraries
Network of the National Library of Medicine, Pacific Northwest Region
- State-wide outreach to health professions
- Website redesign and accessibility
- Content review and geographic usage statistics
- Partnerships with stakeholder organizations and institutions
- Document delivery for unaffiliated clinicians pilot project
- Veterinary resources collection development
Plan and implement a redesign and expansion to ensure that the Library has adequate space to meet health sciences students’ and researchers’ diverse and growing needs.
CLINICAL RESEARCH & DATA SCIENCE
Use technology, online resources, ClinicalTrials.gov, and data visualizations to enhance the clinical research and learning experience of students, faculty, and staff working at UW, WWAMI, and Pacific Northwest Region.
EDUCATION PROGRAMS & SERVICES
Provide timely and impactful programming to inform, engage, and create equitable research life cycles, open access publishing models, and opportunities to increase diversity in the library science community.
Engage new and broader audiences in making use of library and community health-oriented resources like HEALWA and the Network of the National Library of Medicine.