Ten study rooms are available on the second floor of the Health Sciences Library. White board markers are provided upon request at the Information Desk.
- Individuals may reserve a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Reservations may be made a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Only current UW students, staff, and faculty with current, valid NetIDs may reserve a space.
- Individuals cannot have more than one space reserved at one time.
- If a reservation is not claimed within 15 minutes, it may be used by another group.
- Reservations are only valid when the library is open.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended; they are vulnerable to theft.