HEALTH SCIENCES LIBRARY
The Health Sciences Library offers a number of individual and group study options, including 10 reservables spaces on the second floor. White board markers are provided upon request at the Information Desk. Valid Husky Card required to access building.
LI LU LIBRARY
The Li Lu Library is an open concept space, flooded with natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows with six zoned areas including group and quiet study areas. Valid Husky Card required to access building.
No reservations required.
- Individuals may reserve a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Reservations may be made a maximum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Only current UW students, staff, and faculty with current, valid NetIDs may reserve a space.
- Individuals cannot have more than one space reserved at one time.
- If a reservation is not claimed within 15 minutes, it may be used by another group.
- Reservations are only valid when the library is open.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended; they are vulnerable to theft.