UW Libraries Search
Video & Multimedia
- HSL How-To videos: HSL videos on literature searches, database searching, and more.
- Newspapers: Local, national, and foreign newspapers guide in both print and electronic.
- Podcasts about Health and Medicine: Subject-specific informational and entertainment podcasts related to health and medicine.
- Streaming Media Collections by Subject: Information on finding and using video and streaming video at the UW Libraries.
- Videos: Health sciences Procedure and Educational videos, including lectures and podcasts.
- Citation Management Tools : Library guide on reference managers.
- Dictionaries & Style Manuals: Collection of medical dictionaries, encyclopedias, and style guides.
- Directories: UW directories, UWM clinical faculty & referral directories, and hospital and health care reference sources.
- History: Science & Medicine: Guide with primary and secondary sources for the history of science and medicine
- HSL Research Guides and Tutorials: Guides on a variety of topics and resources created by HSL librarians.
- Mobile Resources: Selected resources accessible on mobile devices.
- Open Educational Resources and Textbooks: Adopting and creating Open Educational Resources (OER) in the sciences.
- Special Collections: Medicine: The UW Libraries' Special Collections department's History of Science and Medicine research guide.
- Toolkits: Curated list of resources important to health sciences disciplines.
- Theses & Dissertations: Guide for finding dissertations and theses at UW and beyond.