While optional, we continue to welcome and encourage mask wearing during Spring Quarter.
Please note: At this time, the UW Health Sciences Library plans to proceed with hours as noted on this page. However, these plans are subject to change pending the evolving public health status, new protocols, and/or staff availability.
- Patrons can request a face mask from the HSL Information Desk or from Classroom Services, T-Wing Rm. T-291A.
- UW users may access HSL by tapping their Husky card on the card reader at the 2nd floor entrance (T-227) during open hours. The 3rd floor HSL entrance is currently closed.
- The HSL 2nd floor is reserved for quiet study. The HSL 3rd floor can be used for collaborative group work.
- UW Health Sciences students with after-hours access can continue to enjoy this privilege. Please see the FAQs page for more information.
- Non-UW users can access online HSL resources from the computers in Suzzallo Library. Hold requests for non-UW users can be placed for pick up at Suzzallo Library.
For more information about other UW Libraries buildings, visit the UW Libraries Operations Updates Page.
Spring Quarter 2022 Hours
MARCH 28 - JUNE 10
- Monday - Friday:
- 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday:
- 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day):